Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh Joy , Elections !

Ahhh, Politics !!! The thorn in my spine !
I hate this season , I never get more angered than any other time !
I do have some solutions though ,
one of my best is to gather a few million U.S. taxpayers ,and descend on Washington!
we grab the most senior in charge and fire them !
And we keep firing until someone says that they will meet our demands !
Demands? yes we should all demand that the nutbags in Washington and our respective home states, understand that they work for us , not the big corporations that they go to bed with !( repubs and dems alike )how about our manufacturing jobs , we would like those back also !and a safe and secure Economy and Country!
Not much !
For too long have I watched every political season , only to be disgusted with the people in and around the whole scene ! I'm all for being about America , not what Sarah palin does in her home ,or church , or anything else she does ,at least she is a fresh face to the scene ,who for now appears O.K.
Biden the Obamasiah , and Mc cain , all are out of touch !the typical "I'm for the little guy " schtick is just not going to cut it anymore , we are not blind , we do not need our Ass's wiped by washington ! we want a good job , descently priced energy , and food !
I'm tired of feeling like a two bit whore on nickle night!
get over the petty bullshit and do what needs to be done !
My personal opinion is that some if not most of Washington , should be brought up on treason for undermining the system that has been the United states !
And if that don't work then a good ASS WHOOPIN ,high noon , downtown D.C. !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A.M.E.N.
Just tell me where to meet.